Queenex Premier Revision Encyclopedia Grade 5 by SIMIYU
Premier Revision Encyclopedia for Grade 5 is developed in line with the competency-based curriculum. It contains exercises for
practice which will enable the learner to improve their skills. This book has the following benefits for the learner:
• User friendly
• Systematic approach
• Comprehensive content based on the syllabus
• Practice exercises and worksheets
• Ideal for use at home and at school This book is comprehensive enough to guide the teachers or guardians to effectively
deliver the curriculum as it follows a comprehensive course written specifically for the Primary level.
The skills acquired will enable the learner to:
* Demonstrate basic literacy and numeracy skills for learning.
* Communicate appropriately using verbal and/or non-verbal modes in a variety of contexts.
* Demonstrate appropriate etiquette in social relationships.
Apply creativity and critical thinking skills in problem-solving.
* Practice hygiene, nutrition, sanitation, safety skills to promote health and well being.
Demonstrate the acquisition of emotional, physical, spiritual, aesthetic and moral development for balanced living.
* Demonstrate appreciation of the country’s rich and diverse cultural heritage.
* Apply digital literacy skills for learning and enjoyment.