Moran CBC Breakthrough Art and Craft Workbook Grade 5 by Moran
CBC Breakthrough Workbook Grade 5 Art and Craft is a one-stop source of extended learning activities- based on the Competency Based Curriculum. The workbook is a curriculum companion aimed at supporting the learner to develop skills and concepts in Art and Craft. The activities address each specific learning outcome.
Rated 0 out of 5
KLB Visionary Kiswahili Mwanafunzi Grade 5 (Approved) by WANDERA
KSh466.00Add to cart
KLB Visionary Kiswahili Gredi ya Tano (Kitabu cha Mwanafunzi) kimechapishwa kwa kusudi la kuendelea kuimarisha uwezo wa mwanafunzi katika lugha ya Kiswahili kupitia Sarufi na stadi za lugha; Kusikiliza, kuzungumza, Kusoma na kuandika.
• Kitabu hiki kimechapishwa kwa kuzingatia mtaala mpya wa kiumilisi kutoka Taasisi ya Ukuzaji Mitaala
Nchini Kenya (KICD) wa mwaka wa 2019 wa masomo ya shule za msingi, gredi ya tano.
• Mwanafunzi amepewa nafasi ya kutosha ya kutambua na kujifunza mambo mapya ili kukuza uwezo
wake wa kukabili mambo katika maisha.
• Mazoezi ainati, mifano na picha zimetumika kwa nia ya kulenga mazingira ya mwanafunzi na usasa ili
• Masuala mtambuko na ya kijinsia yamejumuishwa kitabuni ili kukuza mwanafunzi anayewajibikia mabadiliko maishani.
• Kitabu hiki kimekuza upekee wa kutumia shajara na kazi mradi katika sehemu ya mwisho ya kila mada. Shajara na kazi mradi zimekusudiwa kumsaidia mwanafunzi kutumia ujuzi wa mambo aliyogundua au kujifunza kutokana na mada husika ili kubuni kitu kipya au kutatua suala fulani katika maisha ya kila siku.
Rated 0 out of 5
KLB Visionary Agriculture Learner’s Grade 5 (Approved) by F. Muthua, E. Misiko and A. Wachira
KSh444.00Add to cart
KLB Visionary Agriculture Grade 5 Learner’s Book has been developed in line with the requirements of Grade Five Agriculture Competence-Based Curriculum Design. The experiences have been developed in tandem with the thematic and integrated approach that is recommended for learners at this level. The book is generously illustrated to enliven the content, which is steered to follow the curriculum design.
A lot of emphasis has been placed on learning through discovery. Through the several activities, learners are led to discover knowledge on their own.
The book has employed a learner-centered approach where all experiences are centred on the learner’s interests, knowledge, and application to real-life situations. Several parallels are drawn from the learner’s immediate environment. Several activities are included in the title and learners encouraged to perform them either in pairs or in groups. This approach is aimed at promoting collaboration amongst learners. Every learning area has a home project where the learner is expected to transfer the skills learnt at school to home. This is aimed at enhancing community service learning. Digital literacy has been given great attention as learners search for information from the Internet and watch relevant video clips. This makes learning interesting and widens sources of information.
Financial literacy is adequately addressed. Learners are encouraged and trained to sell surplus produce such as seedlings and vegetables.
Rated 0 out of 5
Spotlight Social Studies Learner’s Book Grade 5 (Approved) by C. Akinyi, P. Isaac, T.Gichana, G. Mwaniki, S. Wangui, M. Kemunto, V. Onzere, and S. Kahuho
KSh644.00Add to cart
Spotlight Social Studies Learner’s Book Grade 5 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit learners pursuing the new curriculum. It comprehensively covers the Grade 5 curriculum design as per the new Competency-Based curriculum.
Key Features of the Book:
• Covers the new curriculum design, strands, sub-strands, and all learning outcomes in Grade 5 Social Studies Competency-Based Curriculum.
• All competency-based approaches have been used in the development of key concepts, skills, attitude, and values addressed in the curriculum.
• Encourages authentic and realistic understanding of Social Studies facts by use of practical approaches such as Group Activities, Outdoor Activities, Fun Time, Class Activities, and Project Work.
• Attractive full colour illustrations, photographs, and maps that aid learners in understanding concepts presented in the book.
• Numerous comprehensive Home Activities that enhance parental engagement and empowerment.
• Infusion of Digital Literacy through use of videos and online researches in understanding Social Studies concepts that make learning easier and enjoyable.
• All core competencies and Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PCls) in Social Studies Grade 5 have been addressed.
• A Teacher’s Guide Book is available for this title.
Rated 0 out of 5
OUP Everyday Science and Technology Learner Grade 5 (Approved) by J. Odhiambo, L.Chimba, J. Mwende, P. Mumo and W. Nyabera
KSh566.00Add to cart
Everyday Science and Technology Learner’s Book, Grade 5
Everyday Science & Technology is a new series for the Competency-Based Curriculum. It is specially written to provide practical experiences that equip learners with knowledge and skills that will enable learners to develop a positive attitude towards Science & Technology as a learning area and also appreciate its importance in their everyday life. Books in this series provide a range of activities that learners will find exciting and motivating The activities are aimed at enabling learners to acquire the core competencies and values as well as embrace the pertinent and contemporary issues (PCIS).
Everyday Science & Technology Learner’s Book Grade 5 has:
• Numerous interactive activities to enable learners to acquire practical skills to solve problems in their environment.
• Think about these sections aimed at bringing out critical thinking and problem-solving skills in learners.
• Home tasks to allow learners to engage family and the community in the learning process.
• Digital corner sections that allow learners to apply digital technology in learning.
• My dictionary sections to enable learners to acquire new scientific vocabulary.
Together, the Learner’s Book and the Teacher’s Guide provide learners and teachers with all they need to succeed in the new Competency-Based Curriculum. Oxford, your companion for success! Everyday Everyday Everyday