Longhorn Mathematics Activities learner’s book Grade 1
Longhorn Mathematics Activities Grade I Learner, concise end comprehensive book developed in line with the new competency-based Curriculum for Grade I. It is the book of choice to many learners and teachers in that it
- Strictly follows the competency-based learning approach that emphasizes mastery of concepts.
- Presents concepts and content through very interactive learner-centered activities set in the learner, environment
- involves the learner in the learning process through active participation and activities.
- Uses a very simple language to communicate concepts and comment clearly.
- Provides concise notes and numerous examples of each concept to enhance mastery
- Provides a practice exercise for each concept to give learners an opportunity to practice, and to assess their mastery of concepts.
- Contains full-color illustrations that clearly portray objects and concepts in their natural setting,
- Guides the teacher on the pedagogical approaches appropriate for implementing the new competency-based curriculum.
- The guide also provides answers to exercises and activities.