EAEP Super Minds Science And Technology Workbook Grade 5 by E. Osugo, R. Aggatha and J. Charana
Super Minds Science and Technology Grade 5 Workbook has been uniquely written to provide knowledge as well as nurture talent in the learners. The Workbook comprehensively covers the content in the competency-based curriculum for Grade 5. Each book in this series has been well-researched and creatively written to enable learners to acquire the required competencies, skills, values, pertinent and contemporary issues as well as attitudes.
This Science and Technology Workbook:
• Has a reflection section that is an introduction and a summary sub-strand section that shows what the learners have learnt in the sub-strand.
• Uses a simple approach to language and presentation that is easy to follow.
• Has a variety of competency-based, learner-centered activities that help the learners develop a wide range of skills.
• Has relevant, well-drawn, full colour illustrations that complement the activities in the book.
• Has activities that allow the learners to apply the competencies that they have learnt in their daily lives.
• Has an assessment criterion that helps the teachers, parents, and guardians be able to assess the learner’s acquisition of the competencies learned at school and at home.