EAEP Super Minds Music Workbook Grade 5 by J. Mutaaru and S. Adoyo
Super Minds Music Grade 5 Workbook, has been uniquely written to provide knowledge as well as nurture the musical talents in the learners. This Workbook comprehensively covers the content in the competency-based curriculum for Grade 5. Each book in the Super Minds Workbooks Series has been well-researched and creatively written to enable learners to acquire the required competencies, skills, values pertinent and contemporary issues as well as attitudes.
This Music Workbook:
• has introduction and summary sections in each sub-strand
• uses a simple approach to language and presentation that is easy to follow.
• has a variety of competency-based, learner-centered activities that help a learner to develop a wide range of skills.
• has relevant, well-drawn, full colour illustrations that complement the questions in the book.
• has instructions to parents, guardians, and teachers to make them involved in the continuous learning process at home and at school.
• has an assessment criterion that helps the teachers, parents, and guardians to be able to assess the learner’s acquisition of the competencies learned at school and at home.
The authors of this workbook are Music teachers with vast experience. Teachers, parents, and guardians will be of great help to the learners as they use this workbook.